Glossary of icons in Papers 3 for Windows
Library screen icons
- New Paper: use to create a new paper (article, book, media, patent & law, reports & references) in your library.
- New Smart Collection.
- New Manual Collection.
- New Collection from Selection.
- New Shared Collection (when signed in to Papers Online).
- Import: import Mendeley Library, BibTeX and Endnote XML reference files, PDF files and Papers Archive.
- Hide and show publication preview.
- Opens the match dialogue to complete publication metadata information.
- Share: send a paper via email or open the publication in the default web browser.
- Hide inspector.
- Show inspector.
Author and Sources screen icon
- Create a new author.
- Create a new source (periodical, conference or web site).
Reader screen icons
- Sticky note, highlight, underline and strike through annotation options.
- Citations icon in the system tray.
- Advanced search and powerful filtering of articles within your library - Papers 3 for Mac
- How to search for new publications in Papers 3 for Mac
- Start building your Papers for Windows library
- How to search for new publications in Papers 3 for Windows
- How to enter a new publication manually to your library - Papers 3 for Windows
- View all (11 more)
- Read your PDFs in the full screen reader mode - Papers 3 for Mac
- Annotate and take notes in the Reader screen on Papers 3 for Mac
- Annotate and take notes in the Reader screen on Papers 3 for Windows
- Managing multiple publications in the Reader view - Papers 3 for Mac
- Highlighting and taking notes in Papers for iOS
- View all (8 more)