Release Notes for Papers 3 - version 3.2.8 (281)
- Library: The Activity tab in the Inspector now includes
altmetrics data provided by Bookmetrix for books and book chapters.
Learn more about Bookmetrix in our blog
Performance & Stability
- Annotations: It is again possible to enter characters requiring
multiple keystrokes into sticky notes.
- Improved general application stability.
- PDF text search: No longer crashes when toggling the Hide/Show
Cover Page view menu option while PDF search results are
- Reader: No longer crashes when moving a tab into the first
position on the Reader screen.
- Dropbox syncing: Improves syncing reliability.
- Dropbox syncing: Improved error handling during syncing.
- Library: Improves database handling during Dropbox
- Library: Improves library integrity checking
- Library: Improves Spotlight Search Index handling and error
- Library: Prevents library items from becoming impossible to
move to Trash in certain circumstances.
- Annotations: PDFs moved to the library from the Reading List
can be annoted.
- Related articles: Better metadata and PDF fetching when
importing a related article into the library.
- Syncing: Increases the frequency of syncing when the
"Automatically sync new changes" option is selected.
- Application updates: Provides better feedback if an update
fails to extract.
- Application updates: Papers 3 for Mac no longer attempts (and
fails) to update in the background after migrating from a Papers 2
for Mac library that had "Automatically Install Updates in