Papers 3 for Windows Release Notes - version 3.1.19
Bug Fixes and improvements
- Only papers read in the last 30 days are now displayed in the
Last Read section.
- PDFs that contain invalid metadata are now imported more
- Web pages and PDF files are now displayed in the Reader when
using the bookmarklet even if Papers is not running.
- Supplemental files are now correctly imported from RIS
- Place and location attributes are now imported from RIS
- When a new paper is created is now selected in the
- Published date is now saved reliably after creating a new paper
- "Allow citekey insertion" is now remembered and used when a
citekey is copied to the clipboard.
- More search results can be retrieved by using a button
displayed at the bottom of the search screen.
- Links to Knowledge Base articles are now displayed under Help
- Matching a paper is now more reliable.
- Keywords added to multiple selected papers in Papers Online are
now correctly assigned to each paper.
- PDF annotation tools are now displayed for PDFs imported from
- Page ranges are now imported correctly from PubMed
- Supplemental files are now reliably uploaded to Papers Online
(custom deployments only).
- Fixes bug that caused papers to not be listed in the filesystem
drive in case they were organised by first author.
- Sorting preferences are now correctly remembered after
- By default, search results are now sorted by Ranking.
- Previous search results are now reliably cleared when searching
on a different search engine.
- When searching on a different search engine, a new search is
triggered automatically using the same search terms.
- When more search results are loaded, the selected paper now
- The preview and reader are now in sync when annotations are
added or removed.
- Improved reliability when importing files to your library. We
are still working on this and significant improvements will be made
available in the next release.
- Improves reliability of annotation tools.