Papers 3 for Windows Release Notes - version 3.0.153 BETA
THIS IS A BETA version that contains several bug fixes and
Bug fixes and improvements
- Fixes an issue that would leave duplicate files after
re-downloading the primary file of a paper.
- Improves metadata fetching when using the bookmarklet on the
- Fixes an issue that affected sending a paper via email using
- Fixes an issue that would prevent the user from completely
turning off Citations.
- The Read column now presents the correct value in the Column
- When connected to Papers Online the organisation name is now
correctly displayed if set.
- Only the sources relevant to the publication type are now
displayed when editing a paper.
- Fixes an issue with Citations that affected the order of
citations if the bibliography was sorted.
- Citations now uses the correct text format when inserting
citations in sections of the document with a different format.
- Includes other reliability improvements in Citations.
- When starting Papers, if there are problems loading the
library, a new dialogue allows the user to open a different library
or create a new one.
- It is now possible to change the keyboard shortcut to use
- It is now possible to disable software updates.
- Citations "Quick Look" option is not working.