Papers 3 for Windows Release Notes - version 3.0.138 BETA
This is a beta version that contains several bug fixes and
Bug fixes and improvements
- Fixes an issue that would prevent duplicate authors from being
detected when importing new papers into the library.
- Fixes an issue that would prevent some users from seeing the
PDF files of the papers on the Reading List.
- Fixes an issue that would affect users updating older versions
of Papers to the previous Public Release preventing them to access
- Fixes an issue that would prevent creating Collections from a
selection of publications.
- Fixes an issue that prevented the creation of new keywords
after a Papers archive file had been imported.
- Several improvements in the file import process.
- The Smart Collection creation window can now be dismissed
without creating the Smart Collection.